The Tewkesbury Shield Competition 2018.
1. The date of the Competition: Saturday May 5th 2018
2. Teams taking part: Oxford Diocesan Guild
Salisbury Diocesan Guild
St Martin's Guild
Bath and Wells Association
St Mary Redcliffe Guild
Derby Diocesan Association
Nottingham University Society
St Paul's Society, Birmingham
3. The number of teams to be One.
entered by each Association:
4. The time allowed for practice: Five minutes.
5. The test piece: A plain course of Cambridge Surprise Royal
6. The Chief Judge: Ben Carey.
7 The Programme: 11.00 Conductors must report to the Secretary in the Parish Hall to give
details of ringers' names.
11.15 The ballot for the order of ringing will take place in the
11.20 The first team will ascend to the ringing chamber
11.30 The first team will start ringing. Competition ringing will continue until all teams have rung.
16.45 approx Adjudication and presentation of the Shield in the Parish Hall.
8. Refreshments: The Touching Souls Tea Room and the Parish Hall will be open for refreshments throughout the competition.