The Tewkesbury Shield 2016 STANDING ORDERS
1. The date of the Competition: Saturday May 7th 2016
2. Teams taking part: Oxford Diocesan Guild
Sussex County Association
St Mary Redcliffe Guild
Salisbury Diocesan Guild
Leicester Diocesan Guild
Southwark Cathedral Society
University of London Society
Nottingham University Society
3. The number of teams to be entered by each Association: One.
4. The time allowed for practice: Five minutes.
5. The test piece: A plain course of Lincolnshire Surprise Royal
6. The Judges: Peter and Christine Hill
7 The Programme: 11.00 Conductors must report to the Secretary in the Parish Hall to give details of ringers' names.
11.15 The ballot for the order of ringing will take place in the Parish Hall.
11.20 The first team will ascend to the ringing chamber
11.30 The first team will start ringing. Competition ringing will continue until all teams have rung.
16.45 approx Adjudication and presentation of the Shield in the Parish Hall.
8. Refreshments: The Touching Souls Tea Room and the Parish Hall will be open for refreshments throughout the competition.
A copy of the rules can be downloaded here